GET ON THE RIGHT WAY
Hawaiian Airlines Booking
Ticket Reservations +1804-636-6266
New and quick Updates for Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines also offer new news and quick updates messages. You just need to subscribe to the E-mail services of Hawaiian Airlines. It is also disclosed by the Airline that they will resume services from Tahiti after going through the pre-testing program between French Polynesia and Hawaii. After the pandemic, they are successfully operating their flights with full safety measures and providing convenience for people to meet their families after the pandemic. They also demand proof that the traveler is Covid negative to save other passengers also. You will be updated regularly with the instructions.
One must check all the details and new guidelines from the update section before making any bookings. Fully vaccinated people from the U.S., after 8 July 2022, don’t have to prove themselves as Covid negative or not have to go through the Covid test to enter Hawaii. Persons vaccinated from Hawaii also don’t have to perform a Covid test or don’t have to produce proof of negative Covid. Apart from these, one has to follow the prescribed measures which are also updated on the site from time to time.
Hawaiian Airlines Booking | Ticket Reservations +1804-636-6266 | Flight Deals Hawaaiivacations.
About Hawaiian Airlines
The largest operator of commercial flights in the American state of Hawaii is Hawaiian Airlines itself. It is established in Honolulu, Hawaii and it is the tenth-largest commercial airline in America. There are two main hubs of Hawaiian Airlines which are on O’ahu Island named Daniel K. Inouye International Airport and the second Hub is on the island of Maui named Kahului Airport. It is the oldest airline of the United States of America. Hawaiian Airlines was founded on 30th January 1929 as Inter-Island Airways. The parent company of Hawaiian Airlines is Hawaiian Holding Inc. The crew base of the airline is also maintained at the Los Angeles Airport. The current CEO is Peter R. Ingram. Hawaiian Airlines conducts flights to Australia, Asia, New Zealand, the United States mainland, Samoa, and French Polynesia.
Airlines fly non-stop and direct International flights daily and weekly from Honolulu to Australia, Japan, New Zealand, and Tahiti. Hawaiian has developed one more international Airport in South Korea near Seoul named Incheon International Airport.
Deals, Discounts and offers
The flight tickets are cheapest in the months of February and March. And the expensive ones are in December and January.
- Earn points for HawaiianMiles on every booking
- 10% discount on Holidays
- 10% discount on Lieday
- One way flights between the islands earn 2X for Mile program and reclaim it for low as 4000 miles
Reservation through Website
The official website of Hawaiian Airlines is www.hawaiianairlines.com. To book your flight ticket through the official website follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the Airlines
- Go to the flight option
- You will see three journey options: round trip, multi-city trip, or one-way trip. Select the option appropriate to you
- For round trips Add the arrival and departure destinations.
- Then enter the departure date
- Next enter the return date
- Enter the number of members if any child then add it to the child option
- If you want refundable tickets then go for the ‘Refund Fares Only’ refundable option
- Now select the flight which best suits your travel plan and then go ahead with the payment option.
- Complete the payment process by paying through a credit/debit card or other options available
Reservation through App
- Install the Hawaiian app
- Make a user ID
- Add the name of the members their age and their sex
- Then click on the book option
- Add the arrival and departure airport name
- Enter the date
- Click on Check-In
- Select the member’s name for the trip
- Now click on finish check-In
- You will get your boarding pass
- And also you will be notified at the same time
- Add your boarding pass to the wallet
- Check the app once you land for the notification
For any query, there is a chat option also available from where you can directly chat and get support. The agents are available for the whole day.
Reservation through a phone call
1-800-367-5320 for reservation of the flight ticket you can contact at this number. Customers with speech or hearing disabilities can dial 711 else they can deliver a request for online assistance. This number is also applicable to the United States and America.
- Japan – 0570-011-018
- China- (10)6595-0066
- Hong kong- (852)2728-6329
- Indonesia- (21)3483-1707
- Australia- 1800-955-912
- New Zealand – 0800-449-415
Check-In using KIOSK
KIOSK is a simple machine placed in the airport through which passengers can check in directly and pay using debit or credit cards for free. In the end, KIOSK gives a valid boarding pass. Through this process, passengers don’t have to stand in long queues at the airport and hence can save time.
- E-ticket number
- Confirmation code
- Debit/Credit card with your name
- Reservation or the HawaiianMiles account number
- Enter HawaiianMiles number, E-ticket, or confirmation code
- Enter your luggage number
- Then add HawaiianMiles number
- But the Plumeria Lounge pass
- At the end print your Boarding pass
- Group booking reservation
- One-way international booking
- Traveling along pets
- Flights that are conducted by codeshare partners
- Recently modified reservations
- Passengers requesting the bulkhead seats
- Those who do not have credit/debit cards for payment
- Minors traveling alone
How to Manage the booking
If you have bought a flight ticket from Hawaiian Airlines and due to some reason you want to cancel it then you have to follow some airline cancellation policy. You are able to cancel the booking within 24 hours of the flight departure. There are no cancellation charges inserted by the airlines if the booking is done 7 days or before it and the cancellation of the ticket is done prior to 24 hours by the departure of the flight. You are supposed to get the full refund amount of the money. The request for cancellation of the flight can be done offline or online. If your flight gets delayed more than 3 hours then you can cancel your ticket and you will not be charged a single penny for cancellation.
- Go to the official website of the airlines
- Select Manage booking option
- Select My trip option
- Enter your last name and trip number of confirmation code
- Click on Cancel my ticket
In Flight Amenities
- Airlines provide various food facilities
- They also have vegan, vegetarian and gluten free diet plan which should be ordered before 48 hours
- Airlines serves welcomed drink to their passengers on arrival
- Entertainment- Music, movies, games and many more
- Ola Pono wellness and health video series
- Hana Hou magazine
- Pay Hana Cart – You can buy some grocery items or gifts for your loved ones during travel
- Airlines provide beverage options like coffee, beers etc.for long and short both duration flights
Frequent Flier Program
The program is also known as HawaiianMiles. The regular customers are allotted with Pualani Gold and Pualani Platinum which serves Premier Club Lounge, separate check in, complimentary or priority upgrade. Premium Club Membership is also offered to regular travellers by airlines. The passengers with Premium Club membership get zone-2 priority to fast entry to overhead bins, in Honolulu, Lihue and Kona they can relieve in the clubs. The program can be reclaimed by lounges and flights.
The contacts details of Hawaiian Airlines are as under:
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 30008, Honolulu, HI 96820
- Website: hawaiianairlines.com
- Email: For E-mail follow the link
- Telephone: 1-800-367-5320
- Social media (Links are as under):
- YouTube (Click on it, to follow up)
- Instagram (Click on it, to follow up)
- Facebook (Click on it, to follow up)
- Twitter (Click on it, to follow up)
Check-in options - Hawaiian Airlines
Mobile boarding passes
The mobile boarding facility is also available for passengers traveling with Hawaiian Airlines. It can be performed 90 minutes before departure and it is available 24 hours before departure of the flight. One can perform this process using the official app or site of Hawaiian Airlines.
There is a facility for priority boarding; which means that persons with disability or passengers traveling with children can board more early than other passengers. After this, persons of First, Business, and Pualani Platinum will board accordingly. The passengers who are considered to be “Zone Two” by Hawaiian Airlines are as under:
- Pualani Gold Members
- Persons having preferred and Extra Comfort seats.
- Premier Club Members
Flying with children
Hawaiian Airlines allowed infants less than 7 days old but before this, a letter of approval is required which is formulated by a physician or doctor. It is also submitted the infant must be traveled by a person of age 16 years or more. Children traveling on laps with their parents do not need to pay for North American flights and neighboring islands otherwise a charge of 10% of the adult fare is admissible.
Seating for infants and children
Children of less than 2 years are only allowed on the parent’s lap. It is also added that a child of fewer than 2 years has to be added to the reservation. A fee (some percentage of an adult’s ticket) may be admissible. For traveling with a child, an adult must be of 16+ years, and for international flights, the age of an adult must be 18 or more.
In case, the parents of the child want that their child reaches the desired journey on a separate seat then they need to book a separate seat and bring the safety seat duly approved by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Also, they need to pay the complete fare, 75% fare and 67% fare for North American flights to neighboring islands, International flights, and between North America and Pago Pago/Papeete flights. Most of the international flights offer Bassinets on request.
The travel fare for an unaccompanied minor is charged at $100 with additional taxes. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed when there is no direct flight. Children below 5 years are not allowed to travel on Hawaiian Airline.
Flying while pregnant
Pregnant women are allowed whose delivery date is not expected to be in 7 days. They should have proper health conditions and they must submit the medical report examined by the doctor or physician which seems to be good and favorable for travel within a month before the departure. You need to bring a medical certificate in case your child is less than 7 years old.
Group bookings are made for 10 or more persons traveling simultaneously to a common route. Some benefits of group bookings are as under:
- Guaranteed seats.
- Competitive fares.
- More Hawaiian Miles.
- Earn travel conductor tickets
Disabled access & medical equipment
The pre-boarding facility is available for those who are traveling with mobility or medical equipment. It offers deplaning, pre-boarding, and airport assistance. One needs to contact the customer support team for this facility. For taking the wheelchair, one needs to submit a form for a mobility device. The medical equipment that you are carrying should be operated with a lithium-ion battery and it should be not more than 100 watt-hrs. Also, the batteries should not be removable.
Medical and mobile devices should not be counted in the carry-on materials. For any assistance, one should talk with flight executives.
Pets and service animals
Your pets are equally important to us. Only on inter-island flights dogs, birds, and cats are allowed. Due to quarantine issues, pets are not allowed on international flights. One can book a pet passenger cabin while making your reservations which may be subject to space availability and fees. You also need to bring a health certificate of your pet from a veterinarian before 14 days of departure. The fees for a pet passenger cabin are as under:
Baggage Policy - Hawaiian Airlines
Carry-on luggage size
A traveler can take 1 item which can be fitted under your seat. The maximum dimensions for a carry bag are 22 x 14 x 9 inches / 56 x 36 x 23 centimeters.
Checked luggage size
The maximum weight or size is as under:
- Maximum Dimensions: 62 linear inches (157 cm) (Length + Height + Breadth)
- Maximum Weight: 50 lbs (23 kg)
Extra and overweight baggage charges
The charges for the baggage are as under:
Hawaiian Airline - Additional fees
Some of the additional fees applicable in various situations are as under:
Flight cancellation policy
For cancellation of the flight, one needs to contact through which means you booked a flight. In case, you cancel your flight within 24 hours of the booking then you will get a full refund. No credit or compensation will be issued if you cancel your ticket within 1 week of the flight’s departure.
Hawaiian Airlines provides trip insurance to travelers with co ordinance with Allianz Global Assistance. Some of the benefits are as under:
- Emergency Medical Transportation.
- Baggage Delay, Stolen or lost coverage.
- Emergency Medical Benefits.
- Travel Delay Coverage.
- Trip Cancellation Protection.
- Emergency Dental Care.
- Trip Interruption Protection.
What amenities are offered by Hawaiian Airlines?
Some of the amenities offered by Hawaiian Airlines are as under:
Hawaiian Airlines offers in-flight entertainment using Tablet devices. Just pay the rent of $15 & $17 for the gate & air. For doing the payment, only a credit card is admissible.
Meals and Complimentary drinks are available free for South Pacific, North America, and Asia routes. For vegetarian meals, one should provide notice 48 hours after boarding to the Reservations Department. One can get Vegetarian meals with the help of a travel agent. No vegetarian meals are provided to the guests traveling in business class.
Travelers can book a preferred seat with $10 & $50 for flights to neighboring islands & North American flights respectively. On codeshare flights, preferred seats are not available. One can book the preferred flights in advance during check-in or online.
For Frequent Flyers, Hawaiian Airlines provide Hawaiian Miles as a reward which can be used for hotel, stays, destination attractions, flight, and car rental. You will get miles if you travel in an airline partnership with Hawaiian Airlines.
Hawaiian Airlines has airline lounges for travelers at various international airports. Every Business class traveler will get the chance to enjoy Premier Club lounges for free. Members having Pualani Platinum and Pualani Gold membership can buy the pass for a day to enjoy Premier Club lounges which cost you around $20-$40 subject to the foreign exchange rate.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
To contact Hawaiian Airlines for reservations, you can call 123-456-7890 or 123-456-7890 and get the information required. If you need assistance in Spanish, contact an executive at 123-567-8900.
Check if you have received a confirmation email in your inbox for each passenger. You can also visit AA’s official website to check your flight confirmation. Enter details like passenger name and confirmation code to check the confirmation status.You can also add your ticket number to check the flight confirmation.
You can book an Hawaiian Airline flight ticket up to 331 days in advance.
ou can reserve meals on AA before 30 days (and up to 24 hours) of flights with meal service. Here’s how:
- Find your trip.
- You’ll see the ‘Reserve a meal’ option, if eligible
To know more, contact Hawaiian’s official website or a customer care representative.
To make an Hawaiian seat reservation:
- Visit the Hawaiian official website.
- Login to your account.
- Search for a flight to your destination.
- Add the details required.
- Select the seats from the seat map.
- Make payment to confirm your reservation.
You can also book seats by calling Hawaiian’s customer service live executive at 800-433-7300.
You can book a ticket with an Hawaiian Airlines flight up to 2 hours before its departure. If the flight you want to take will be leaving in less than 2 hours, you have to visit the ticket counter at the airport. And make a reservation from there.
- Find your Hawaiian trip credit number (check your email or AAdvantage member account’s wallet section).
- Book a new flight at Hawaiian’s official website.
- Choose ‘Trip Credit’ to pay.
- Pay any remaining balance with a credit card.
For more details, contact a Reservations agent and inform them that you have a Trip Credit.
The cheapest days to fly on U.S. flights are generally Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Weekdays are usually cheaper than weekends on international flights.
No, Hawaiian Airlines doesn’t charge for making reservations via a phone call.
You can also visit Hawaiian’s official website. Enter details like passenger name and confirmation code/Record Locator.Alternatively, you can search by adding your ticket number.
Yes, you can enjoy browsing the internet and streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and HBO with high-speed Wi-Fi of AA. Buy it on select domestic flights. To know what’s on your flight, check it online or on your boarding pass.
- Find your trip with your confirmation code or ‘Record Locator’. AAdvantage members can log in to their accounts.
- Choose ‘Change trip’ in the toolbar and follow the prompts.
- Once done, you will get an email with the required information and your ticket number.
You can book tickets for up to 6 passengers in one reservation on Hawaiian Airlines. For groups of 10 people or more, contact Group & Meeting Travel.
Delayed, damaged, or missing luggage
In case, you get your baggage damaged, delayed, or missing then you must report this issue to the airport staff at the airport at which you arrived. One must complete the file of the damaged baggage report. You will be provided with a file of 13 characters as a reference number which you needed to get the claim.
Compensation for baggage
The compensation for damage, loss, and delay in the baggage will be up to $ 3,500 per passenger.